GBlist: Stock Home Plans ??

 <<Green Building and Energy Efficient Building Lists>>

I frequently get requests for stock home plans for
energy efficient / "green" homes.  I have compiled
a rather short list, but would be very interested in
additional contacts from firms or individual architects
and designers offering such plans.

One thing I want to do is find out from such groups
how they evaluate the performance of their designs to
claim they are "energy efficient" or green.

I will compile and share results with anyone who sends
a note requesting same.  Thanks very much.

--------------- Contact Information------------------
        Mr. Bion D. Howard, Principal
  Building Environmental Science & Technology
  P. O. Box 1007, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20773 USA
 bdhoward@ix.netcom.com <--> http://www.nrg-builder.com
     Voice#  410-867-8000  fax#  301-889-0889