Re: GBlist: Re: list nanny, back off

I have to agree. I appreciate the moderators role and comments in this
last episode. I regret my own comments. Its too easy to be reactive in
this kind of forum and with this degree of anonymity. I know (or should
occasionally be reminded) that the kinds of comments I made are the kind
that should be made face to face, if at all.

After a few months on this forum I realized that I valued it primarily
as a technical resource, not just for the information but also for the
encouragement that results from hearing from people engaged practically
in green building activities. Its generally easy to tell from the focus
or intent of questions that there are theoretical and political
differences but the generosity and integrity of correspondence and
generated a sense of common purpose and respect.

Thanks for the moderation and thanks for the forum.

John Salmen
TERRAIN E.D.S.
terrain@cow-net.com