Re: GBlist: Green shopping malls?

On Sept 4  Lisa McManigal asked  about:

>any shopping malls (regional, community and/or strip)
>that have addressed green concerns?

We suggest you look at Real Goods located in Northern California. They have built their ³shopping center² off the grid and have plans for lodging & a restaurant.  They have a very impressive Internet presence at http://wwww.realgoods.com where you can learn more about their building process and environmentally conscious / sustainable issues.

Dianne McKenzie & John Halley

C O M E T  S T U D I O S :   a Consortium of Studios
€ Environmentally Conscious Architectural Planning and Design €
€ Digital Imaging & Rendering    €   Web Design & Development €
Telephone: 707-785-2567 & 707-785-2107
E-Mail: comet@cometstudios.com   Web Site: http://www.cometstudios.com