GBlist: ureathane foam

I am currently building a home in mid-Michigan.  One of the local insulating
contractors offers spray ureathane foam.  This product is ported to be non-
toxic and having a R-8.14/in.  This seems wonderful, and I am considering its
use.  The only drawback I can figur' is that it will be impossible to run any
addition wiring in these wall at a later time.  I  would be using the foam
only on exterior(2x4) walls( Foundation to top plate)  Does anybody have any
experience with this product?   It seems like a wonderful product.
G. Michael Molnar