GBlist: Graduate schools offering Sustainable Design

Paul:

At Washington University in St. Louis, we offer several courses explicitly
focusing on sustainable issues.  Several studio faculty are also engaging
the topic also.  Our website is new this year and growing weekly.  Check
it
out at:  http://arch.wustl.edu .  Click on "studios and courses" in the
navigation bar.  You will see a list of courses on the left, including,
"Environment and Buildings," "Ecological Building Design Strategies," and
"Urban and Landscape Ecology."

Wash. U. is a private school, and although our tuitionis high, we offer
great financial aid (as US news recently noted), making us "expensive but
worth it," and " a great value."  If you are looking for a public
university, youcan not do better in the field than the University of
Oregon.
http://www-architecture.uoregon.edu/foyer

You also may want to check out the Ecological Design Education Network:
http://www.ecodesign.org/edi/eden/index.html

regards,

Mark DeKay

>Dear sirs,
>
>Could you please let me know how I can find out which architecture schools
>offer graduate programs in architecture, with an emphasis on Sustainable
>Design.

Mark DeKay
Assistant Professor of Architecture
School of Architecture