Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 00:19:02 -0400
From: Ken Schwan <kschwan@bright.net>
To: owner-ee-building@crest.org
Subject: hydronic heating

Hi, I'm in the USA. I'm building a new house in the spring. It is
planned for all electric, but I plan to incorporate PEX tubing into the
basement & garage flooring when I build. I have plenty of wood to burn.
I'm planning to add a efficent wood-fired boiler & heat the basement
floor as well as capture the radiant heat from the stove for the house.
Eventually, I plan to add radiators in different areas in the house &
possibly add to this system with solar heat. Wood, grain, whatever is
renewable & stoves are much less polluting now here due to EPA
regulations. The cat's pajamas I think will be solar heat in the future.
KEN

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->