[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Masonry Stove Builders Home Page

http://mha-net.org/msb/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Masonry Stove Builders Home Page
Return to Masonry Stove Builders Home Page
Heat-Kit Bakeoven Page GalleryLinks Library Current Projects
Hot Link of the WeekBurnin'

Welcome to
Masonry Stove Builders

DEVELOPERS OF THE HEAT-KIT SYSTEM
The Gallery
EXPERIENCE the ancient craft of masonry

Current Projects
SEE what's on the front burner this week
Watch the current heater being built

bakeThe Bakeoven Page

Lopez Labs

VISIT North America's busiest masonry heater test lab.
View images and results from our recent test series.
fire animation9:00 - 11:00 am, Mar 12/97
BROWSE the archive
PICK UP copies of our technical papers.

Interesting Links
EXPLORE connected regions of cyberspace. Check out the Hot Link of the Week

Masonry Heater Association Library

FIND technical documents on masonry heating and sustainable construction issues as well as the latest additions from the popular press. Use "Back" button on your browser to return to Masonry Stove Builders.

Fun Stuff:

News from New Zealand

Top Ten List

CHECK OUT the top 10 downloads off the MHA server last month

Visit the Virtual Strawbale House Construction Site

Lopez Labs Gallery of Fire

Frequently Asked Questions

LOOK here first for answers on masonry heating systems

Want to know more? Contact us at mheat@mha-net.org (Norbert Senf)
Visitor Statistics
Masthead