[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Looking for commercial outlet for low-cost PV system

Greetings,

I am looking for the appropriate forums for commercial advertising of
solar/PV products. I see lots of discussion groups on the net but do not
intend to market anything there out of respect for the non-commercial
nature of those groups. We are a small company that has both California
and federal subsidies approved for a 2.4kw rooftop-mounted PV product,
but those subsidies will be decreased next year. I'd like to reach
homeowners and developers who might be interested in taking advantage of
this opportunity. Can you help me find the appropriate forums? E-mail
replies are appreciated.

Best regards,
John Galloway
jgalloway@forenergy.com