[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

http://www.alternatives.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:london@mercury.interpath.net  http://www.interpath.net/~london
Piedmont Online http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont piedmont@sunSITE.unc.edu
Title: Alternatives Home Page
Alternatives Logo

Alternatives is one of the largest free online libraries for social change. It's a big (2 gigs) pool of helpful information, most of it in text form (not in HTML markup) - ready to take away for your own research/education/arguments.

While you're here, visit home pages from the British Columbia organizations and community based business that are members of Alternatives.

Or explore by subject, including: agriculture, business ethics, environment, health, politics, religions, seniors and women's issues.

Or dive deeper using a full list of all libraries

Or look at some related links

All of our libraries are also available by FTP to:
ftp.alternatives.com

You can also TELNET to our site: alternatives.comThat brings you to our BBS-type interface, with easy menus, and more services, including a full-text searchengine (under the "Services" menu) and keyword searching of all libraries.

Comments or problems? Email the Support (sysop@alternatives.com) or look in Support for solutions.