[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A major culinary & hospitality museum online (fwd)

------- start of forwarded message -------
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:31:07 -0600
From: epicurus@epicurus.com
Subject: A major culinary & hospitality museum online
Newsgroups: rec.food.historic
To: epicurus@epicurus.com

Greetings:

I am interested in feedback on this important matter. Please write soon!

My company has been selected by a major museum to develop their website.
We are estimating that only 5 to 10% of the actual collection will go
online, and that's somewhere between 25 and 50 thousand items. The museum
will have transcriptions of recipes from historic cookbooks dating as far
back as the 16th Century. Photos of the techniques and operations as well
as the actual dishes will accompany these recipes.

There will be a large collection of graphics which may be downloaded and
used for menu design.

How many of you are interested? Just drop me a note saying Interested or
Very Interested. Those not interested I will assume will send no response.

Has anyone any suggestions at this time?

Keep in touch .. The Press release is going on the wire on Jan 9th and
will be available on my site http://www.epicurus.com and on Internet
Culinary Cyber City at http://www.culinary.net

Keep Cookin!

Bob Angelone