Re: Sinaiticus/Vaticanus

From: Larry Chouinard (fa78935@kcc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 29 1995 - 12:37:31 EDT

While I know that the below inquiry had reference to facsimilies of
Siniaticus and Vaticanus I could not help but be reminded of an incident
that occurred a couple years ago at Kentucky Christian college. Being
situated in a very rural area, our librarian had a local
preacher request to check out the Dead Sea Scrolls in the King James
version.

larry Chouinard