Greek Concordances and Lexicons

From: D. Anthony Storm (dstorm@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 23:32:25 EDT

I am sorry to pose a question to the list which has surely been addressed
repeatedly, but I am having trouble with the archive search.

What would you recommend as the best Greek Concordance to the NT and the
best Lexicon of the NT? I want something of a very high scholarly nature,
and price is not much of an obstacle.

As for Lexicons, all I have is the LSJ 9th. For the NT I was thinking of
either Louw and Nida or Danker.

For a concordance, I was thinking of the Analytical Concordance of the
Greek New Testament by the Fribergs, since it is a closeout item at CBD at
$49.90.

D. Anthony Storm
dstorm@2xtreme.net
http://www.2xtreme.net/dstorm/