[b-greek] Re: Practico and Van Pelt?

From: Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@extremehope.org)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:13:53 EDT

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Nichael Cramer wrote:

> Also, the Grammar[*] contains a CD-ROM (which includes "helpful student
> learning tools"). Has anything comparable been published for Mounce's book?

My copy of Mounce's book (purchased around 6 months ago) came with such a
CD. I believe you can get the software on the CD from Mounce's website
(www.teknia.com) as well.

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky patrick@extremehope.org

"It is not as a child that I believe and confess Jesus Christ. My Hosanna is
born of a furnace of doubt." -- Fyodor Dostoevski