[b-greek] RE: Johannine vocabulary

From: James Ernest (jernest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 09:49:50 EDT

Mike,
The subject line of your query reminded me of this title. I don't think
I've ever actually seen the book, but if you're researching the vocabulary
of the 4th Gospel I suppose you should see if you can get aholt of it
through ILL or a used book website. I can't imagine you'll have too much
luck trying to do this kind of research using websites.

AUTHOR Abbott, Edwin Abbott, 1838-1926.
TITLE Johannine vocabulary : a comparison of the words of the fourth
gospel with those of the three / by Edwin A. Abbott.
PUB. INFO London : Adam and Charles Black, 1905.
DESCRIPTION xviii, 364 p. ; 23 cm.
SERIES Diatessarica / Edwin Abbott Abbott ; 5

James

March 30--PLEASE NOTE CHANGED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR PERSONAL MAIL AND
OUT-OF-OFFICE ACCESS
James D. Ernest, Ph.D.
Associate Editorial Director, Hendrickson Publishers
S-MAIL: Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street, P. O. Box 3473
  Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243
PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: j.d.ernest@bc.edu  (accessible to me anywhere)