[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Biodynamic Farming Info?

On Sun, 19 Mar 1995, Georgann K. Cunney wrote:
> Howdy,
> I'm new to this newsgroup.  I'm interested in learning about Rudolf Steiner's,
> Biodynamic Farming.  Can any one tell me what it is about and its basic
> principles? Who is practicing it, in what ways and where?
> I would like to know web sites for any information about this, and also
> sustainable agriculture.
> Thanks
> (eagerly waiting)
> Georgann   curious@aimnet.com
	I suggest reading Wolf D. Storl's book "Culture and Horticulture" for
a basic introduction to Biodynamic agriculture.  Reading Rudolf Steiner's
text "Agriculture" may be difficult as the first intro., but will be
indispensable for a solid understanding.  Before reading "Agriculture",
you may find it helpful to read Steiner's book "To Know Higher Worlds".