                              Anne J{k{l{niemi
                              University of Oulu
                              Department of Botany
                              Linnanmaa
                              SF-90570 OULU
                              FAX: +358 81 553 1500
                              E-MAIL: kasv-aj@finou.oulu.fi

Dear Colleague,

The doctoral (postgraduate) education is being developed and
organized in several fields of science at the Universities of
Finland. In botany, the programme for doctoral education is
coordinated by the Department of Botany at the University of Oulu
and the project is financed by the Ministry of Education. Since the
importance of the international cooperation between Universities
and Research Institutes at the postgraduate level is well
emphasized we are creating an international database for experts in
BOTANY, where experts/research institutes/university
departments can easily be reached on the basis of the key words for
example. For that purpose, could You please distribute these
database forms to the experts in botany at Your
University/Institute. Forms can be send back to: Anne J{k{l{niemi,
Department of Botany, University of Oulu, SF-90570 OULU, FINLAND,
or faxed: + 358 81 553 1500.

With best wishes,

                                   Anne J{k{l{niemi
                                   Coordinator of the Postgraduate
                                   Program
                                   in Botany

     We will inform You as soon as the database is ready for use.

DATABASE FOR EXPERTS IN BOTANY

NAME:____________________________________________________________
PRESENT
POSITION:________________________________________________________
INSTITUTE:_______________________________________________________
ADDRESS:_________________________________________________________
TEL:_____________________________________________________________
FAX:_____________________________________________________________
E-MAIL
ADDRESS:_________________________________________________________

EDUCATION:_______________________________________________________

PROFESSIONAL
EXPERIENCE:______________________________________________________
FIELD(S) OF RESEARCH: Plant Systematics __, Geobotany __, Plant
Ecology __, Ecophysiology __, Plant Physiology __, Plant Anatomy __,
Plant Molecular Biology __, Mycology __

RESEARCH AND EXPERTISE

RESEARCH AND EXPERTISE (FREE

LINGUISTIC ABILITY (NATIVE AND

Send form to: Anne J{k{l{niemi, University of Oulu, Department of
Botany, Linnanmaa, SF-90570 OULU, FAX: +358 81 553 1500

Article 529 of bionet.plants: