Re: checking in

All is well here in the finger Lakes.  I have not recently received a
message but the List did help me solvea problem last fall in very short
order.  I am into drying baled hay with propane and will be asking some
questions soon.  Have a grouip going to Hamilton , Ontario soon to look a
t a dryer.  Had a little hay drying tour a few weeks ago that went very
well in WNY.  The wheat is turning green as the snow melts in the past few
days.  Happy spring.  See you all in Syracuse at the Alfalfa Symposium.
Jim

jim capron	jcapron@cce.cornell.edu
1581 Rt. 88N, Newark, New York, 14513
ph. 315-331-8415