Warm Season Grass Conference

I hope this isn't a duplicate message.  The first one I sent prompted an
undeliverable message, but they can't always be believed! Since I'm on the
FORAGE-MG list and have not received it yet, I'll assume it didn't go the
first time.
********************
CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Native Warm Season Grass Conference and Expo
September 12-13, 1996
West Des Moines, Iowa

This is a national conference for producers, researchers and others
interested in the production and use of native warm season grass.  There
will be concurrent sessions on topics that are technical (quality factors,
utilization, improvement and morphology) and management (establishment,
fertlizer and weed control, grazing and cutting management) oriented.  The
focus will be on warm season grasses in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
For more information and/or a copy of the brochure, call 1-800-383-1682.
Pam Murray, Coordinator
Center for Grassland Studies and
Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
PO Box 830949
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68583-0949
phone: 402-472-9383