Bermudagrass questions

I'm writing from northwest Arkansas for use of bermudagrass, probably
'Midland', on upland, Ozark plateau, to receive waste-water effluent.
We are concerned about salt build-up in soil during the growing season due
to frequent applications of effluent.  Just how salty of a soil can
bermudagrass tolerate?  Does anyone know some soil electrical conductivity
limits for bermudagrass.  Perhaps some turf people would know this.  I'd
appreciate any help.

Chuck West
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville AR