Summer Blackstem cultures

Does anyone have pathogenic cultures of summer blackstem (Cercospora
medicaginis) that they could mail to me? I have a student that wants to
work on this pathogen. We will collect some this summer, but I would like
to get him started ASAP. I would also like to get strains from all over and
compare them with ours. We are currently applying for the proper USDA
permits needed to transport this pathogen. I am sure we will receive the
permits within a few months.

Thanks,

Paul C. St. Amand            Assistant Professor
Kansas State University      Alfalfa Breeding and Genetics
Agronomy Department          Phone (913) 532-7746
2004 Throckmorton Hall       Fax   (913) 532-6094
Manhattan KS 66506-5501      Email    pst@ksu.edu

AlfaGenes: a database of the alfalfa genome...
http://probe.nalusda.gov:8000/plant/aboutalfagenes.html