$$ For You Too! $$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A little while back,  I was browsing these newsgroups just like you are
now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
good money within weeks with only an initial investment of $5.00! So I
thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us I was
curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of
the 5 names and addresses listed in the article. You then place your own
name and address in the bottom of the list at # 5, and post the article in
at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $ 5.00 and

5 stamps, right?

Like most of us I was a little skeptical and concerned about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal !

Then I invested the measly $ 5.00..........

Well GUESS WHAT !!...within 7 days, I started receiving money in the mail !
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
in.....

It's certainly worth $ 5.00 and 5 stamps to make so much more. Let me tell
you how  this works and most importantly, WHY it works.
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. The process is very simple and
consists of 3 easy steps.

STEP 1: Get 5 separate sheets of paper and write the following on each,
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get 5
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of 5 sheets of paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope. Now place each paper in an envelope and
seal them. You should now have 5 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper stating the above phrase and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS
PERFECTLY LEGAL!

Mail the 5 envelopes to the following addresses:

# 1 B.C. Smith
      P.O. Box 170
      Greenland, AR 72703

# 2 Pinnacle Marketing
     3358 North College, Suite 14
     Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703

# 3 Geoff Diaz
     P.O. Box 3896
     Gulf Shores, Al 36547

# 4 Homeowner
     703 Keysview Ct
     Worthington, Ohio 43085

# 5 Resident
     905 King Drive
     Mt. Pleasant, Iowa 52641

STEP 2: Now take the # 1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up one (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as
# 5 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups.
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days! You may want to rent a PO Box, due to the large amount of mail you
will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name, as long
as the post office will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT**.

Now the WHY part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). I
made $5.00 with my name at # 5 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons
who just sent me $1.00, make the MINIMUM 200 postings each with my name at
# 4 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
$25.00 for me. Now those 25 each make 200 postings with my name at # 3 and
only 5 replies
each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! And 5 responses is very low.
The average is 20 to 30.
Thanks once again, and GOOD LUCK!!