how is Mark Curtis doing these days?

(he was framed, and was a political prisoner for several years.)

is he in Chicago?

;;; TANAKA Tomoyuki   (Please call me "Mr. Tanaka" or "Tomoyuki".)
;;;
;;; For <soc.culture.japan> and <soc.culture.asian.american> FAQ
;;;     files, see <http://www.cs.indiana.edu/hyplan/tanaka.html>.
;;;
;;; e-mail:  tanaka@ucdavis.edu   or   tanaka@indiana.edu

--- I am a 1st year law student at U.C. Davis.

--- the following and other articles are archived in my WWW site.
	http://www.cs.indiana.edu/hyplan/tanaka.html

    * the future of Internet (Usenet and WWW): five proposals and a
						vision (1100 lines)
    * the brutal killing of Vincent Chin                (370 lines)
    * disparity in Asian/white interracial dating FAQ  (1300 lines)

    * American misconceptions about Japan FAQ          (2000 lines)
	(including, MYTH: Japanese (Asians) have slanted eyes.)

    * notation of Japanese names in Roman alphabet
	(including, why use of "-san" in English is often offensive.)

    * <soc.culture.asian.american> FAQ files
    * Tezuka's "Jungle King" and Disney's "Lion King" (text, GIF files)