COMPOST Recipe Book

Dear readers/gardeners/composters,

I am hoping to compile a 'recipe book' containing as many individual
recipes for making compost as possible.  I would love to hear from you
with your contribution.  Please let me know in as much detail what your
tried and tested method is, and your composting philosophies.

I will compile the book and make it available electronically to whoever
would like to receive a copy.  I have sent this message to rec.gardens;
aus.gardens and alt.sustainable.agriculture.  Can you suggest any other
newsgroups which may have a 'compost-oriented' audience.

Anecdotes are appreciated, and each recipe with have an acknowledgement
(unless you don't want one).

Please reply by email.  I would love to hear from you.

Cathy Morison
Michelago
Australia

cathy.morison@dpie.gov.au