[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: News Advisory: Still Crazy After Oil These Years!

Scott Nudds wrote:
: >  Do you deny that atmospheric CO2 levels are increasing due to man?
: >David Beorn does.

tomgray wrote:
: Is *anyone* in the scientific community contending this is not the
: case?

  Nope.

tomgray wrote:
: Seems to me most of the skeptics are willing to acknowledge
: that CO2 levels are increasing, and that we are responsible for
: the increase.

  Most are, but some denialists are extremely ignorant...

: David Beorn wrote:
: Exactly - human CO2 is basically insignificant compared to what nature
: produces.

tomgray wrote:
: Their skepticism has to do with what the effect of
: the increase on global climate will be.

  This is an area where there can be reasonable debate.

---
"The probability that the temperature increase of the last century has
NOT been influenced by the greenhouse effect is less than one percent."
-Climatologists Richard Tol and Aart de Vos, Free University of
Amsterdam, A3

--
<---->