[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

reviewers

I am looking for some new reviewers for the Journal of Sustainable Agriculture.
In particular, I am looking for those with sustainable agriculture expertise in
the following areas: cropping and farm systems, soils,IPM, policy, sociology
and international experience. The workload is about foue papers a year. In
return you get a free subscription to the Journal and you are listed as a
member of the Board of editors. If interested, please send a letter of interest
and describe your expertise. Please also send your resume. If you have
questions, you can contact me at RPOINCELOT@FAIR1.Fairfield.edu
Ray.