[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Video on Mechanical Weed Control

Saneteers!

Last week Beth Holzman(NE Region SARE) announced the availability of a SARE
funded video on mechanical weed control put together by Vern Grubinger and
Mary Jane Else.

If you are a commercial vegetable grower or at all involved with them, you
need to check out this video.  It is really well done and quite informative.
 And the price is right.

A  couple of my farmer friends and I watched it and agreed that it not only
gave us some  great ideas for weed control in our vegetables but was down
right inspirational to see how creative some farmers are in solving what for
most organic growers is a major, if not the major, problem, i.e. weeds!

A great SARE project.

Keith Dix
1842 Bell Rd
Wooster  OH 44691