[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Seeds of Change

Robin -
The address for Seeds of Change is:  1364 Rufina Circle # 5,
Santa Fe, NM  87501.  Telephone 505/438-8080.
Fax 505/438-7052.  The catalog is available at $3.00, and not
only lists a great number of heritage seeds, but also contains
essays and poetry.

Other groups that are involved with preservation of heritage seed
include the Seed Savers Exchange, 3076 North Winn Road, Decorah, IA
52101, and Native Seed/SEARCH, 2509 N. Campbell # 325, Tucson, AZ  85719.
There is also a Southern Seed Exchange, but I don't have the address
handy at the moment.  Let me know if you want it and I can look
around.
Janet Bachmann, Rodale Institute Mid-South Farmers Network
Coordinator - and avid gardener, beginning seed-saver.