Healing Pages Bookstore : Home Page

http://members.aol.com/healingpgs/index.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Healing Pages Bookstore : Home Page

HEALING PAGES BOOKSTORE:
HEALTH & ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE

Healing Pages Bookstore specializes in the finest literature available on health and alternative medicine.

[Mail] Ask a question or sign up for a free catalog.

Special Book Packages:Start your library with these special package deals on our favorite herbals and other reference books.

New Books: New arrivals including books reviewed on AHH (tm).

Herbals:Our picks for the best books on botanical medicine including how to grow and make your own herbals as well as using products found in health food stores.

Homeopathy:The art of the 'minimum dose' including historical works and modern references.

Chronic Problems: The latest information on new ways to treat chronic problems such as arthritis, AIDS, cancer, fibromyalgia, and much more.

Encyclopedias:General reference books that cover a wide variety of topics in natural medicine. Great additions to any library collection.

Pets: Natural care for your pets including cats, dogs, farm, and stable handbooks.

Sale Books: Discounts, close-outs, and remainders.

Traditional Chinese Medicine: For acupuncturists and their patients, a selection of herbals and textbooks, some imported from China.

Free Catalog:Receive mailings of special sales and other events.

More About The Store: All about us. Learn more about us including where we are.

Events: Special events and classes in the Pacific Northwest.

Other Alternative Medicine Resources:

Web sites to help you research alternative medicine via the Internet.

[Mail] Send EMail to Healing Pages Bookstore

Healing Pages Bookstore, 600 W. McGraw, Seattle, WA 98119 USA
Phone: (206) 283-7621

Last modified on April 13, 1997