Healing Choices, Cancer Report Service

http://www.ralphmoss.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Healing Choices, Cancer Report Service

THE CANCER CHRONICLES

"Serious Consideration of Alternative Ideas"

worldturns

Welcome to www.ralphmoss.com, the home page of Ralph W. Moss Ph.D.'s The Cancer Chronicles newsletter, his Healing Choices consultation service, and Equinox Press.There is a wealth of information here for the person concerned with cancer and its treatments. We suggest that you take some time to read this Home Page before exploring the resources. And please visit us often, as we add to our site almost every day.

Healing Choices

* The Cancer Chronicles on-line continues the tradition of The Cancer Chronicles newsletter, which was available by subscription only from 1989 through 1997.

By clicking here you will find news and commentary by Ralph W. Moss, Ph.D., founding editor of this publication. You will have access to a selection of nearly 200 articles from back issues of The Cancer Chronicles. These are sub-divided into ten separate categories and cover a wide variety of topics, both medical and political. Feel free to download these for your personal use. They constitute a comprehensive archive of information about non-toxic cancer treatments and the on-going struggle to defend freedom of choice in medicine. They are provided as a public service to patients and to all those who are interested in the development of more effective and humane ways of approaching the cancer problem.

* Healing Choices is an information and consultation service for people diagnosed with cancer. It provides clear, objective information, with a focus on alternative and complementary treatments. Our reports are researched and written by Dr. Moss. Our Questionnaire is now on-line. To expedite your Report, download this Questionnaire, print it and fill it out, and then fax or send it back to us.

If you prefer to have us send you a Questionnaire as part of a complete packet of information, there will be a five (U.S.) dollar handling fee. With the Questionnaire you will receive five informative fact sheets on various aspects of dealing with cancer. To receive this packet, please call our coordinator Anne Beattie at 718-636-4433. If you get an answering machine, leave your name, address and credit card number. The packet will be sent out to you promptly.

* Equinox Press is the publishing side of our service, with Ralph Moss's books, as well as tapes such as Anne Beattie's See Yourself Well: Cancer. Equinox has an exciting publishing schedule planned for the months ahead. Generally speaking, our books and tapes are available at regular booksellers (e.g. Barnes & Noble). You can get a copy of our catalog or more information on ordering our books or tapes via U.S. mail by writing to us at Equinox Press, 144 St. John's Place, Brooklyn, NY 11217 or calling 718-636-1679. For other publishing business please contact the publisher, Melissa Wolf, on her direct line at 718-622-9262. This site also contains the Table of Contents and some sample chapters from our books. If you are looking for information on a particular topic (e.g. Essiac tea), you should check in both places--The Cancer Chronicles archives and the books:

  • Questioning Chemotherapy,
  • Cancer Therapy
  • The Cancer Industry.

  • We also request that you read our Disclaimer statement as well as our Code of Ethics before you begin searching this site.

    As always, you have our best wishes for your family's good health!

    bluebar

    What You Will Find Here
    H E A P B C Q L
    Home Chronicles Reports People Q&A OurBooks Quotes Links

    This site was established on December 19, 1996. Since then we have had this many visits:

    Please tell your friends about this site. Help the people who need this information know it exists.

    Health On the Net Code of Conduct (HONcode) We are proud to have been accepted by the Health on the Net Foundation of Geneva, Switzerland as a Web site that abides by their stringent HON Code of Conduct. We urge you learn more about their worldwide campaign to improve the quality of health care information. Also, click here for browser information, notes on this site, or to report any technical problems.