[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My Homepage!

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]

Mr London,

   Thank you very much for adding my homepage to your list of links.  Unfortunately though, I tried using your page to link with my page and an error message was given.  Perhaps it is because my url was in a capital letters and all the others are not.  Co
uld this cause the error??

   Anyway, I just wanted to let you know.  Thank you very much, and take care.

   Sincerely,  Troy Bogdan

http://www.agriculture.com/user.pages/zenfarmer.html