[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Indicator plants

I'm afraid I missed the original question, so this may not be relevant.

There's a book I have found useful in the area of indicator geobotany, a
translation from a Russian symposium in the 1960s. It seems to be fairly
readily available in university libraries.

Chikichev, A. 1965. Plant indicators of soils, rocks, and subsurface waters.
Conference on indicator geobotany, Moscow, 1961.

--
Sarah C. Goslee                      "When I get a little money, I buy books;
School of the Environment             if there is any left over, I buy food