Re: More quality Refs - Biological Agriculture & Horticulture

Tom Hodges (sustag@beta.tricity.wsu.edu)
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 20:42:46 +0100 (BST)
From: Geraldo_Deffune <pah_gd@wye.ac.uk>
Subject: More quality Refs - Biological Agriculture & Horticulture (fwd)

Dear Friends,

I've just remembered one more v. important ref.:

Raupp, J. & Koenig, U.J.(1996)."Biodynamic preparations
cause opposite yield effects depending upon yield levels" in
Biological Agriculture & Horticulture 13, 175-188.

Otherwise, I think the following info about the Journal "Biological
Agriculture & Horticulture" (published from Wye for many years) may be of
interest.

Cheers,

Geraldo DEFFUNE - G.Deffune@wye.ac.uk
Wye College - University of London Sustainable Agriculture Research Group
Wye, Ashford, Kent TN25 5AH, England, U.K.
Tel.:(44-1233)813658 or 812401 ext.271/504; Fax: (44-1233)812855
WEB http://www.wye.ac.uk/agriculture/sargintro.html
PhD Student Xponsored by CNPq - The Brazilian Research Council