Re: CSA Mission Statements

Intergalactic Garage (igg@his.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 07:23:33 -0400

Well, come on, John!

Can we see yours!?! :-)

Thanks

-Allan

>After three years of operation, our CSA is now working on a mission
>statement. We would greatly appreciate it if any other CSAs who have
>mission statements would e-mail them to this list. Aside from helping us
>with our work, I'm generally interested in seeing how other CSA's word
>the myraid of goals CSA has.
>
>John Barclay, Prairieland CSA, Champaign, IL, USA

>John Barclay (217) 352-4025 jbarclay@firefly.prairienet.org
>Champaign, IL, USA http://www.prairienet.org/~jbarclay/homepage.html

The 1996 Mid-Atlantic Biodynamic Conference is Scheduled for Oct 4-5
at Claymont Courts, Charlestown, WV.

Check out www.his.com/~claymont/claymontag.html

Scheduled speakers include:
Bruce Blevins (BD Market Gardening),
Norio Kushi (son of Michio & Aveline) ("Human Health and Happiness")
Hugh Lovell (fixing the Cosmic Pipe + biodynamic fresh ground SPELT
pancakes!!!)
Dr Peter Hinderberger (Steiner, Biodynamics and Nutrition),
Jim Marquardt (BD Orchard work);
Dr. Robert Putz (Small Farm Aquaculture)
and many more experts on organic sustainable growing, on the relation
between human inner
life and full nutrition, and on what real health truly is for humans

There will be a hall of 'vendors' who will offer biodynamic books and
preparations,
organic amendments, organic health and beauty aids, homeopathy,
and other Earth-friendly items for sale and will be there to
answer questions..

Claymont Court is Located 30 minutes from Washington-Dulles
Airport, 15 minutes from Amtrak, an hour from Baltimore-Washington
in the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley near the confluence of the Potomac and
Shenandoah Rivers

Hardy Biodynamic/Organic Macrobiotic and Vegetarian Meals will be
served.

Lodging and camping are available. More information: 304 876-2373 or
igg@his.com

Also Check out the Biodynamic Association WEB PAGE:
www.his.com/~claymont/bda.html

To Subscribe to the BioDynamic mailing list:
Send Mail to igg@his.com with "Subscribe BD-L" in the Subject
and your FULL NAME and PHYSICAL MAILING address in the body.

To UnSubscribe from the BioDynamic mailing list: