Query from author about CSAs in Washington.

John Barclay (jbarclay@prairienet.org)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 00:55:23 -0600 (CST)

I got the following query on CSAs in Washington and am forwarding it to
the list.

John Barclay (217) 352-4025 jbarclay@firefly.prairienet.org
Champaign, IL, USA http://www.prairienet.org/~jbarclay/homepage.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 97 15:07:05 PST
From: Paula Younkin <paulakay@accessone.com>
To: jbarclay@prairienet.org
Subject: CSA

Dear Mr.Barclay,

I am writing an article about people's options for organic gardening for a
Seattle paper. I need some current information about organic CSAs.

I know about Sauk Mountain Farm in Skagit Valley. Do you know of others in
western Washington?

I realize there may be a charge for information, which I will willingly pay.
However, I have February 10 deadline and need information sooner than a
check can be delivered to you by mail.

Any information about CSAs--how they began, rules and benefits, where
they're found--will be appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,
Paula Younkin