[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Permaculture Links

http://www.midnet.com/midnet/organic/permlink.htm#uk

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london
mailto:london@mercury.interpath.net  http://www.interpath.net/~london
Piedmont Online http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont piedmont@sunSITE.unc.edu
Title: Permaculture Links
[MidNet Organic]

Permaculture Links

UK | World

Permaculture UK Sites

Exmouth Permaculture on the Net!
-- http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/exmperm/
Exmouth Permaculture Group . These pages are currently being developed and will be regularly updated. Please excuse the sparse nature of some of these pages. . New - The Earthbank has a new home! .

Permanent Publications - Permaculture
-- http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e415/home.html
Welcome to the Permanent Publications PERMACULTURE web site . Contents . What is Permaculture? . Designing Edible Landscapes to Mend the Whole . Permaculture Magazine

Permaculture Association (Britain)
-- http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb/groups/pcbritain/
An education and support network for people interested in living a more environmentally sustainable and ethical life . Are you concerned about the environment?

Permaculture Sites Worldwide

Permaculture Resources
-- http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
PERMACULTURE . Information and Web Resources . International permaculture mailing list, HTML archives: PERMACULTURE-MG . PERMACULTURE-MG mailing list USAGE . Post to this mailing list .

Permaculture Global Assistance Network
-- http://www.peg.apc.org/~pgan/
Permaculture - Action for community-based ecologically sustainable development. . 6 Derby St . Kew VIC 3101 . Melbourne, Australia . Tel/Fax: +61 3 9853 6828 . Email: pgan@peg.apc.org WWW:

West Coast Permaculture News & Gossip Newsletter
-- http://www.pacificrim.net/~trees/wpngnews/wpngno95.html
ISSUE #11, FALL 1995 . [The following are some exerpts from the 10-page Newsletter] . Sections include: . California Permaculture Centers . More Strawbale Construction Information . Bamboo! .

FAQ Table of Contents
-- http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq.html
Permaculture Frequently Asked Questions, by Steve Diver . Version 1.1, February 1996 . . ver . Version 1.1, February 1996 . INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE . THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF PERMACULTURE .

Permaculture International Homepage
-- http://nornet.nor.com.au/environment/perma/default.html
What is Permaculture? . Permaculture International Journal . Mail Order Resources . Global Directory . Permaculture Internet Resources . Products and Services we recommend . Permaculture

Far South Coast Permaculture
-- http://www.acr.net.au/perma/mainperm.html
Permaculture ("Perm"anent "agri"culture and "Perma"nent "culture") is a sustainable design system stressing the harmonious interrelationship of humans, plants,

Permaculture resources on the Internet
-- http://www.koan.net/nexus/Permaculture/permaculture.html
Permaculture material on WWW and the Internet . This page is currently under construction. Patience is a virtue :-) . Skip all of this preamble crap and go straight to the information. . Definitions

Sixth International Permaculture Conference
-- http://www.iinet.net.au/~pdare/ipc6/
Sixth International Permaculture Conference . "Designing for a Sustainable Future" . September 27 to October 7, 1996 . The Sixth International Permaculture Conference, hosted by the

Permaculture
-- http://www.pix.za/mbs/body/perma.htm
"Permaculture is a design system for creating sustainable human environments." - Bill Mollison . The following links attempt to describe the concept of Permaculture and some of the people

Permaculture Institute of Northern California
-- http://www.nbn.com/people/bapg/pinc.html
P. O. Box 341 . Pt. Reyes, CA 94956 . (415) 663 - 9090 . email: pinc@nbn.com . MISSION STATMENT . The Permaculture Institute of Northern California is an educational organization that focuses on

Permaculture
-- http://203.5.184.1/perma/index.html
in Western Australia . Events . Conference . Sixth International Permaculture Conference & Convergence . "Designing for a Sustainable Future" . Scheduled for 27th September - 7th

Think Globally, Act Locally: Contents
-- http://dove.mtx.net.au/%7Esteveo/wotsnu.html
What's Happening in Permaculture? . Welcome to "What's Happening in Permaculture?", a page dedicated to presenting contacts, information and upcoming events of interest to

Organic Agriculture and Permaculture
-- http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
Organic Agriculture, Farmscaping, Permaculture & Bioregionalism . aquaculture beekeeping biocontrol biodynamics bioremediation botany calendars of events certification communications community

Collaborative Projects
-- http://csf.colorado.edu:8080/
Permaculture Guide Collaboration . The permaculture guide collaborative project is now up and running. Please Sign on and share your knowledge and experiences. This project parallels, and is

Cross Timbers Permaculture Institute
-- http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ctpi/cross_t.htm
Please read about our spring Advanced Design Course with Bill Mollison and Scott Pittman, or . see our complete event list. . About the Institute . Cross Timbers is a non-profit educational

PermaWeb - Permaculture
-- http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb/index.html
Information on the World-Wide-Web . We regret this site is still only a placeholder with little real information in it. Most of the links on this page don't work but might give you an idea of the

Ecovillage Training Center
-- http://www3.thefarm.org/user/cmty/farm/charities/evtc.html
The Ecovillage Training Center in Summertown, Tennessee, assists transition towards a sustainable society by instruction in meeting basic needs for food, shelter, energy, gainful employment, and

Permaculture Resources at CSF
-- http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/
Cooperative Efforts on Sustainable Living . This page, along with our pages on architecture and community design, agriculture and horticulture, cooperatives, and love is part of a group of

Permaculture and Organic Agriculture
-- http://www.interpath.net/~london/
Organic . Gardening . and . Permaculture . Browse these newsgroups: . alt.sustainable.agriculture . sci.agriculture . bionet.plants . sci.bio.botany . rec.gardens . triangle.gardens . Permaculture

Edward's Home Page
-- http://www.iinet.net.au/~edward/
Edward's Place . Perth . Western Australia . Local Time . A Native West Australian - The Numbat ...now an endangered species . Speaking of endangered species, the latest information on French

homepage
-- http://www.cycor.ca/IBS/
INSTITUTE FOR . BIOREGIONAL STUDIES . Bioregionalism, is an attempt to understand the interdependencies of people and the environment so that society can become more conscious of its heritage and the

Permaculture International Homepage
-- http://www.nor.com.au/environment/perma/
this site is best viewed with Netscape Navigator . problems? - try the text only homepage . This page has been accessed times since 01-April-1996. .

Fremantle LETS Notices
-- http://cleo.murdoch.edu.au/~freolets/notice.htm
| Fremantle LETS | ~ | LETSystems in Western Australia | . | Western Australia Linking LETSystems (inc.) | ~ | OzletsNews Online | . FREMANTLE LETS . TRADING SHEET . This list has been taken from the

Adam Tiller's Home Page
-- http://www.peg.apc.org/~adamt/
Appropriate Technology and Social Justice . Permaculture, Environment and Internet, East Timor, Human Rights , Cohousing . Adam Tiller, 8 James St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Melbourne Australia . Email:

EEPO Home Page
-- http://203.5.184.1/
Welcome to EEPO . Things to see, places to go. . Altpedia . EEPO's Encyclopaedia of Info . Permaculture in Western Australia . Permaculture (permanent agriculture) is the concious design and

Crystal Waters
-- http://www.gaia.org/crystalwaters/
Permaculture Village . is a developing Eco-Village located approximately 100km North of Brisbane, in Queensland, Australia. The Village was designed according to the principles and ethics of

EIJ Fall 95: Green Hope on Black Mesa
-- http://www.earthisland.org/ei/journal/blmesa.html
Green Hope on Black Mesa . by Tracey Silberman . Arizona -- Violent drops of rain splashed red desert dust onto Highway 264 just outside of Hotevilla, one of the last Hopi settlements to reject

Permaculture and Organic Agriculture
-- http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/Gateway_to_Archives.html
Organic . Agriculture . and . Permaculture . gardening farming rural life landscaping horticulture ecology renewable energy herbalism veganism community . Permaculture . Gopher Archives of Organic

Links to important sites
-- http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/Links.html
Links to other sites - Dr. ANCHA Srinivasan . Do you want to know more about your friends in your alma-mater? Then try this site. . The page offers a bulletin board which should reduce e-mail

Intentional Communities: Upcoming Events
-- http://www.well.com/user/cmty/events/index.html
Upcoming Events . All events listed here are taken from Communities magazine's Calendar unless another source is attributed. . 1996 . (WA) Apr 1, Free Introduction to Permaculture . Hosted by

The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Agriculture
-- http://ipm_www.ncsu.edu/cernag/farming.html
Information for the 'Low Input' Farmer . Organic Agriculture and Permaculture . PERMAculture International . Farmer to Farmer is a journal which focuses on various ways of moderm agriculture

This is Bill Mitchell's WWW Home Page
-- http://econ-www.newcastle.edu.au/~bill/billyhp.html
Since January 30 1996, (with 8 days down), my counter records you as visitor . Make me talk (15 seconds - 335000 bytes) . My major interests . Good Places to Go . Current Australian News Headlines .

COGS Organic WWW Links
-- http://www.pcug.org.au/~jallen/cogworld.htm
Canberra Organic Growers' Society . Organic WWW Links . Last updated: 20 March 1996 . Back to COGS main page . See also IRC Garden Channel . Don't Panic, Eat Organic . The organic

Botany, Gardening, Farming, Horticulture, Landscaping Sites
-- http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/Elsewhere.html
Return to the Main Menu . E-mail new URL's you'd like to see added to this page . Search Tools: . ---where to find it on the web--- . Lycos WWW Search Site . Altavista Web Search Engine .

EEPO Overview
-- http://203.5.184.1/eepo/index.html
EEPO is a group of eight people who together have the experience and determination to see rural (and metro) areas get a good electronic communications service. . More Info Please . Current Happenings

Jarlanbah Home Page
-- http://www.nor.com.au/tourism/nimbin/jarlanbah.html
Welcome to the Jarlanbah . The Jarlanbah Permaculture Hamlet is a new concept in sustainable living - sharing over 30 acres of community land whilst having freehold title on your own half to three

ShadeTree Marketing
-- http://www.amug.org/~shadetre/
Adobe PageMaker Products . Mac or Windows Download Center . QuarkXPress Products . Technical Support . Permaculture In The SouthWest . Pricing and Ordering Information . If you have any questions,

HumboldtNation
-- http://www.humnat.org/
An educational web site dedicated to the realization of a sustainable future for our community, here and around the globe. HN features local projects, organizations and events that are consistent

ENVIRONMENTAL
-- http://www.teleport.com/~amt/planetpeace/environmental/index.html
Just What You've Always Wanted! . A complete listing of CONGRESSIONAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES, 104th Congress,1995/96 . Save Enola Hill Action Cards - Here are issues and actions which demand your

Email MidNet Organic | Go to MidNet home page
Site optimised for Netscape 2+
Copyright © July 1996 MidNet OnLine
Last updated 15 July 1996