[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

REintroduction

Hi everyone!
It's been quite a whle since I haven't mailed to the list. I am currently
doing a masters in social planning and development athe university of
Queensland. I am reviewing whatever literature i can get my hands
on community gardening/ city farms. Ultimately I hoped to provide a
social profile of the participants in community gardens in Brisbane; this
however seems a little simple. I was hoping for any different ideas from
this list, for instance any policy issues that practitioners of community
gardening would be concerned about. If you have any ideas please let me know!
Cheers

Emanuele John Gelsi
s100962@student.uq.edu.au
Dept of Anthropology and Sociology