[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TH: Wanted - EcoLists (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: FloraList Operations (Richard) <flora@Flora.Com>
To: Community Forestry <Tree-House@List.Flora.Com>
Subject: TH: Wanted - EcoLists

 Greenings All -

 I've been working on our 'USStates' web-page which
 now lists all US State Trees, and which ones of
 those are also US Champion Trees (like here in
 Maryland, where we are home to the World-Champion
 White Oak -- 'Quercus alba' -- which is also our official
 State Tree).  "http://www.flora.com/tree-house/usstates.htm"

 I'm now trying to compile a comprehensive directory
 of all 'EcoLists' -- discussion lists which emphasize
 ecological issues.  Any help would be gratefully
 appreciated, including WWW-sites and subscription info.

 Could someone kindly provide particulars on the Permaculture
 lists, thanx?  Reply either to TH, or off-list to:

 R Tryzno Ellsberry
 Richard@Flora.Com                | Repent for your sins!
 List Operator for Tree-House     | Plant a tree today!
 Baltimore / USDA Zone 7