Permaculture newsgroups at sunSITE are finally here!

-==+==-
 !NEW!
-==+==-

InterGarden newsgroups at sunSITE for permaculture, gardening,
CSA, homesteading, homebuilding, energy, nutrition-herbs-health

They:
- are not Usenet newsgroups.
- are carried only by the sunSITE newsserver
- are all unmoderated (so far)
- all have non-expiring spools (all articles are
  saved in a permanent archive for future access)

How to access them:
-------------------
Add the news host: news.sunsite.unc.edu to your news reader

Or, point your Web browser to this URL:
--------------------------------------
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/[put newsgroup name here]

So far these newsgroups have been created:
--------------------------------------

news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/permaculture.news   permaculture.news
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/permaculture.design   permaculture.design
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/permaculture.information   permaculture.information
*
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/biointensive-gardening   biointensive-gardening
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/community-supported-agriculture   community-supported-agriculture
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/gardening.tools   gardening.tools
*
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/homesteading.skills   homesteading.skills
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/homesteading.self-sufficiency   homesteading.self-sufficiency
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/homesteading.homepower   homesteading.homepower
*
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/renewable.energy   renewable.energy
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/homebuilding   homebuilding
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/woodworking   woodworking
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/metalworking   metalworking
*
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection   The Sustainable Farming Connection's farming-connection
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/alt.sustainable.agriculture   alt.sustainable.agriculture
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/alt.agriculture.fruit   alt.agriculture.fruit

If you have a topic that's not covered by any of these groups
and you would like a newsgroup created for it, let me know
and I'll consider adding it to our list.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
InterGarden
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden