Re: tree onions found

>Dear Pat,
>
>After ringing people from Exmouth to Busselton I had no luck in finding
>anyone actually growing tree onions, but my local nurseryman had a catalogue
>from Tesselaar Bulbs and Flowers, 357 Monbulk Rd, Silvan Vic 3795: 20 bulbs
>for $8.50.  They don't seem to have a restriction on sending the material to
>WA, unlike other mail-order companies I've tried.
>
>Regards,
>Helen Coleman

 Hi Helen,
          Check to make sure your not importing anything to effect your
garden.
They sound interesting, please let us know how they turn out. I'd be
interested in trying some.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024