Projects in Latin America (fwd)

From: Paul Fuller Hubbard <hubbarpf@whitman.edu>
To: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>

   Hi, there.  I am desperately seeking a job or internship in Latin
America hopefully having something to do with Permaculture.  I WWOOFed in
New Zealand all last year, and worked on many permaculture farms ( Rainbow
Valley Farm, Tree Dimension Nursery, etc.).  I am learning spanish, too,
and need to practice it to become fluent.  Well, if you have any ideas for
me or resources that I could call, please let me know.  It would be a huge
help.  Thanx, Paul Hubbard     hubbarpf@whitman.edu