Re: Projects in Latin America (fwd)

Paul

please make contact with Peter Devereuax (pdevereux@osb.org.au) at the
Overseas Service Bureau in Subiaco, Perth, WA for projects in Central
America and Adam Tiller (adamt@peg.apc.org) at Australian Conservation
Foundation in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Vic. for Cuba.

All the best.

>From: Paul Fuller Hubbard <hubbarpf@whitman.edu>
>To: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>
>
>   Hi, there.  I am desperately seeking a job or internship in Latin
>America hopefully having something to do with Permaculture.  I WWOOFed in
>New Zealand all last year, and worked on many permaculture farms ( Rainbow
>Valley Farm, Tree Dimension Nursery, etc.).  I am learning spanish, too,
>and need to practice it to become fluent.  Well, if you have any ideas for
>me or resources that I could call, please let me know.  It would be a huge
>help.  Thanx, Paul Hubbard     hubbarpf@whitman.edu

Martin Anda
Research Associate
Remote Area Developments Group (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/radg.html)
Appropriate Technology for Remote Indigenous Communities
Tel 61 8 9360 2896  Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Environmental Technology Centre (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/etc.html)
Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development
Tel 61 8 9360 6123 Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Murdoch University
Murdoch  WA  6150