New Websites of Interest (fwd)

From: "Andrea Downey-Franchuk, Principal" <enscribe@mts.net>
To: SAED-SHARE-L@cornell.edu
Greetings from Winnipeg.

I would like to share a couple of Web sites of interest to sustainable
agriculture educators.

Introducing the Organic Producers Association of Manitoba web site about

what certified organic food means, and how to become a certified organic

producer.

Check out:  http://www.organicpa.mb.ca

Also, a paperless recycling depot/environmental education website
designed for K-12  students and anyone else who is curious about
recycling issues.  Check out:
http://www.virtualrecycling.com   -- that has been of particular
interest to Canadian Agriculture in the Classroom organizations.

If you have any questions regarding these Sites, please contact me at
enscribe@MTS.Net.

Thanks!
Andrea Downey-Franchuk, Web Master & Principal
EnviroScribe Consulting, Winnipeg, MB  Canada