Re: prejudiced? (fwd)

Victor Guest wrote:

> >> >Ha Ha Ha,
> >> >What a beaut!
please sstop and crack the books people.  I'm sorry, but high school
chem was9th grade.Hydrogen watchout Dioxide was a joke then(1975).
Or maybe y'all like to play dumb . Either way...
]New subject  Vermiculture/Agriculture lets tie the 2 2gether.
I believe that under controlled conditions one can realize a 300 fold
increase in numbers in 90 days (Eisenia foetida..red wiggler/manure
worm/brandling worm. So if your breeder operation was nothing more than
a hot house say 15 meters by three, at the end of three months time you
could take babies out and distribute to
            300 new hot houses
and so on..
Ive seen the harvesters it is possible to separate castings from egg
capsules from babies from breeders. General rule in animal husbandry,
keep separate
if you dont you dont see the exponential increase
in other words  if you just divide bedding material via shovel
your then depriving babies of food due to competion w mature worms.

Instead run bedding thru harvesters to separate capsules.capsules go
into new bedding.
 You don't run baby chicks under foot of chickes an roosters?
Dont do the same w/ worms and youu'ww see exponential increase in demand
for feed.
What to feed?
green waste
only 3+billion tons yearly in the united States of America.
yes I believe sewage sludge is included in that number
All it would take is
economies of scale to increase efficiency to eventually wipeout
Big Oil's hold on the fertilizer industry.

300 fold increase in numbers in 90 days

picture a mobile shredder in suburbia.. puls up to the curb and proceeds
to shred the homeowners green waste on the spot.  The homeowner is
compensated by a reduction in his bill. The waste hauler is compensated
by lowered tipping fee at the local dump.  The municipality is
compensated by stretching  out the life of the land fill.
What does the homeowner do w/ the shredded green waste.
Feeds his compost pile/worms/garden
goodbye Ammonium Sulfate
Hello worm castings
william evans