Re: prejudiced? (fwd)

w/ hardware cloth.u pick the mesh size/angle of incline/diameter of
cylinder/length of cylinder/power source to turn/#,size of sorting trays
to be placed below and at end of harvester. They are comercially
available also, but ,I should think the a bunch of self-reliant folks
such as ourselves could make our own.
william evans