Carbon Credits (fwd)

From: rcolless@northnet.com.au

About 12 months ago there was a discussion between Jody Butterfield and =
Noel McNaughton with respect to carbon sequestration and oil/gas =
companies buying carbon credits from farmers who are able to effectively =
store carbon in their soil and vegetation resources.

I am familiar with the carbon sequestration research proposed by the =
Center, but I am interestes to know if the proposal to establish trading =
carbon credits in Canada has proceeded.

The peak farmer organisation in NSW, the NSW Farmer's Assocoation, has =
put the issue of carbon credits on its agenda at their annual conference =
later this month, and any updated information that may be available on =
this important issue would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Colless
SPA Nutrition Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 704
INVERELL   NSW   2360