Re: roundup thanks

>From: Kalenn Amand <info@dbd.com.au>
>To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
>Subject: Re: roundup thanks
>
>Finally own my few acres, watched the tread with interest, ( what do I do
>with the bit of Roundup left from 5 t/years ago? )
>Ain't communication a wonderfull thing!

Hi well one of the wonderful things you can do is use the Bio-dynamic
knowledge.
When you introduce/stimulate the soil flora/micro-organisms they can
become the filtering system that returns the soil to it' natural state.

A friend of mine claimed that when he tested plants grown in chemically
effected ground, that there were no signs of chemical in the plants where
formula 500 was used.

I would like to have $2/4,000 to simulate trials to prove this.

Did anyone get what Martin was saying about his formula. Martin was the
Dr. involved in the production of Vaccines.

>Kalenn
>Digital ByDesign
>"Organic By Nature"
>
>----------
>> From: HELEN COLEMAN <helenc@southwest.com.au>
>> To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
>> Subject: roundup thanks
>> Date: Monday, 27 July 1998 15:34
>>
>> Thanks to all those who replied to my query on the hazards of roundup. I
>> also found some useful information on the web, in the Greenpeace report
>on
>> glyphosate, at
>http://www.greenpeace.org/~usa/reports/biodiversity/glyp.html
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Helen

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024