New book

Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 08:16:40 +1100
From: Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson <pacedge@magna.com.au>
To: B N <bradleyn@ctel.com.au>, D P <darrenp@southcom.com.au>,
        E W <ewilby@metropolis.net.au>, E M <syzygy@squirrel.com.au>,
        M A <anda@essun1.murdoch.edu.au>,
        Noel Blencowe <ceres@enternet.com.au>,
        R H <rhenders@mail.newcastle.edu.au>,
        J B <j.byrne@student.murdoch.edu.au>
Subject: new book available

This is a new book we've just completed. If you know of anyone
interested in working on overseas projects this might be a booklet that
may interest them.
______________________

G E T T I N G    R E A D Y
...a guide for international NGO, permaculture
and community development workers.

The Permaculture and Development team’s new book... 116 pages of ideas
and activities for people planning to work in overseas development.
How can we assist people in developing countries to meet their needs?
This book has plenty of practical and inspiring suggestions.
Getting Ready brings together the experience of people who have worked
in developing countries, and those in developing countries who have
hosted visiting Australian aid workers.
Getting Ready is a book to help you assess your readiness for
development work and to analyse your experience when you return home.
It is a book for people who want to make a difference.

A Permaculture and Development Project production.

O R D E R   F O R M
Please rush me ..................  copy/s of ‘Getting Ready’

PRICE: AUD$23each including postage     AUD$ ______
 AUD$28 (overseas) incl. postage             AUD$ _______

 10 or more A$16 each incl. postage AUD$ ___________
 20 or more A$14 each incl. postage AUD$ ___________
 50 or more A$10 each incl. postage AUD$ ___________

TOTAL COST:                                  AUD$ ___________

Send order and cheque/money order to:
Action for World Development, 8th floor/8-24 Kippax Street,
Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia. Tel. Int.: +61 +(0) 2 9212 5275.

Your name:

Address:

Phone:

Email:
--
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

Phone   02-9588 6931    (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au

Permaculture education, publishing, design.
NSW contact, Australian City Farms and Community Gardens Network.
APACE Kastom Garden Program, (village agriculture), South Pacific.
PaD (Permaculture and Development) Project .

Martin Anda
Research Associate
Remote Area Developments Group (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/radg.html)
Appropriate Technology for Remote Indigenous Communities
Tel 61 8 9360 2896  Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Environmental Technology Centre (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/etc.html)
Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development
Tel 61 8 9360 6123 Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Murdoch University
Murdoch  WA  6150