Re: Fw: CreatePeace is back!

>> =============================
>> Cast Your Ballot
>> For World Peace Through Inner Peace

This is very interesting for me, as when we were told (at the ARCH
conference) that people who were taught to meditate in prison didn't
re-offend, I was mildly cynical. Last night at a meeting I attended
on prison reform, a group told of how none of the people in a group
who met for prayer and meditation re-offended.

Anyone interested in Mens liberation, 95% of this states prisoners are men.

Incidently, because of the interest now displayed by Multinationals in our
prison system, our group, is calling for a moretorium on building any more
prisons, until we have time to consider the issue of the privitisation of
same.
Our Security business' are now largely owned by multinationals.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024