Why are we here? (fwd)

From: Nancy Grudens-Schuck <ng13@cornell.edu>
>From: "Gary E. Moore" <gmoore@CES.NCSU.EDU>

PIWA members may like to contribute to this discussion about whether
we need to look at Permaculture Education.
Maybe contribute some clear thinking on the role Of Permaculture in
world Agriculture at the same time.
Vic
-----------------------------end-------------------------------

Nancy Grudens-Schuck, Ph.D.