Dispute Resolution Cyberweek Nov. 9-13, 1998 (fwd)

Sender: owner-SAED-SHARE-L@cornell.edu
Georgists
John I thought you might be able to offer this to the georgists.
Don't stir them too much
I changed the e-mail address. Hope it worked.
Permaculture.
I went looking for a community to use as a model for a permaculture village.
The possibility of having a system of disputes resolution is very important,
which is why Holistic Management has spent such a lot of effort on it.
VIC.